Encouraging, Equipping, and Empowering women
to be all they can be in Jesus Christ.
Ladies: It's time for IF:Gathering 2020!
February 8, 2019
8:30 – 4:30
"For the law of the spirit of life has set you free in Christ Jesus from the law of sin and death." Romans 8:2
Join us for exceptional speakers, fun conversations, new and old friends, and delicious food!
• Cost: FREE!*
• Doors open @8:15 for breakfast!
• For high school age and up
• Bring a guest! (Invites available at the table in the hall!)
• Breakfast, lunch, snacks, and beverages provided (note dietary restrictions when registering)
• Where: The Harbor Main Auditorium
• Arrange your own child care off-site soon! (Nursing babies welcome on-site)
• Questions? Contact Dawn Anderson
• Dress casual and comfy!
• *Free will donation taken that day at lunchtime
Please RSVP so we can prepare for you and your friends.
Let God make you into someone who fearlessly lives out His calling on your life!
Can't wait to see you there!
Tuesday Morning Women's Prayer
Prayer and intercession time just for women!
Tuesday Morning Women’s Prayer
Leader: JoAnn Bromenschenkel
Open prayer time for women. Focus is on intercession for The Harbor. Come when you can, leave when you must.
When: Tuesday mornings 8:30 – 10:00
Where: The Harbor Church – Prayer Room W-702