Loaves & Fishes
Share the love of God with people in need with The Harbor’s LOVE IN ACTION team as we
serve dinner at Loaves and Fishes.
WE SERVE WHENEVER THERE IS A 5TH MONDAY OF THE MONTH!
Loaves and Fishes provides nutritious meals to the hungry of the Twin Cities Metro area in an atmosphere of hospitality. Dinner is served at site locations where the need is greatest. Our serving site is St. Matthews church and school just south of downtown St. Paul (map and directions). Our taco salad meal is popular and we typically serve between 150 and 250 guests. Guests include the homeless, elderly and under-resourced peo[ple from the surrounding neighborhoods and community.
- Meet us at St. Matthews Schooll - Come when you can!
- We begin dinner preparations at 2:30pm.
- Orientation and final setup occur at 4:45pm.
- Dinner is served from 5 until 6pm.
- At 6pm we clear off the tables, wash up our cooking & serving dishes, sweep and mop the floors and head out the door. We are finished by 7pm.
What a great way to be the hands & feet of Jesus! We come the fifth Monday of the month to serve, feed and love on His people.
Sign up to serve with us on Monday, March 30.